Cloth Weaver (Indie Perpetual v4.7)
Easily create clothing and accessories for your 3D characters and scenes! Blender 2.8 and 2.7
*For Full Product information, discounts and more, please visit our main site ClothWeaver.com
A Library of Clothing Templates
Ready to dive in? Cloth Weaver comes packed with a growing library of templates to get you started. Easily give your character the essentials; from pants, dresses, swimwear and undergarments to accessories like glasses and handbags! New templates are added regularly.
Templates Included (22):
- Accessories: Eye Glasses, Sun Glasses, Gym-bag, Pillow
- Fabrics: Carpet Square, Towel
- Bottoms: Gym Shorts, Pants, Shorts
- Tops: Collar Shirt, Hoodie, Unbuttoned Shirt, T-Shirt, Robe
- Formal: Dress, Long-Dress
- Swimwear: Bikini Top, Bikini Bottom, One Piece
- Underwear: Boxers, Bra, Panties
The legacy way of 3D modeling clothes can be very time consuming and frustrating. Cloth Weaver removes these headaches and simplifies the process. Easily create your clothing outline, setup the sections to be sewn together and Cloth Weaver takes over the rest in just a few buttons! Cloth Weaver creates a backup of your outline to enable quick troubleshooting and adjusting.
Fabrics & Accessories
You don’t get limited to clothing only; With Cloth Weaver you can create entire objects made from fabrics such as bags, purses, tents, towels, etc. We also recommend that you experiment with Cloth Weaver to see what you can come up with!
Materials, Patterns & Textures
From polyester golf shirts to leather jackets and more, Cloth Weaver’s built-in Blender Cycles material can create a myriad of photo-realistic fabrics. Use our provided patterns and textures or supply your own to bring your clothing to life!
Cloth Weaver will work with any character as long as they can be imported into Blender (FBX, 3DS, OBJ, DAE, etc.) Characters work best when they have a lower polygon count. Extremely dense mesh characters might slow down the cloth simulation. Remove any subdivision modifiers before importing into Blender. Known compatible character libraries include but not limited to: Avastar, Blender, Daz3D, IMVU, Make Human, Manuel Bastioni Lab, Poser
In-App Updates: Cloth Weaver will show an alert in the top status panel when updates are available for download. You can directly download new updates right within the Cloth Weaver panel! There is no more need to spend time opening a web browser, logging in to web portals and manually downloading.
Backup/Restore: Cloth Weaver automatically creates a backup of the current clothing model when you use the “put on clothing” button. This allows you to restore the previous version, providing a faster work-flow and saving time when troubleshooting!
Reflect: Reflects your model on the Z-Axis (mirrors your clothing, swaps left<->right)
Reset UVs: Resets the UV map to the default unwrapping (useful starting out and after adding seams)
*Important please read*
- If purchasing on Blender Market, please send a copy of your receipt to [email protected] and you will be sent a license key. Keys are only required for in-app updates. Purchasing on ClothWeaver.com will automatically give you a key. Studios and enterprises will need to purchase our Enterprise License directly from our site.
- This version is for individual users (freelancers, contractors, hobbyists, etc.)