Created in blender 2.90 (versions of 2.82 and before need to be rebaked in order to get the eevee lighting to display)
NOTE: Contains textures from Poliigon - Textures may not be redistributed. Check the Poliigon website for full licensing.
If you dont have a poliigon licence, feel free to swap out the textures of this project
The book textures are custom made by me, so they are copyright free
All renders on this page are made in Eevee, The renders that are made in cycles have added text that states that.
This product contains a ready to render library with high quality lighting, textures and furniture.
This is a classic style library with gothic elements (inspired by gothic cathedral interiors)
The lighting is fully set up and baked for efficient realtime Eevee performance by using a irradiance volume, reflection cubes, screen space reflections and ambient occlusion.
There is also a Cycles version included which has slightly modified stained glass to let colored sunlight trough and a good sample/denoise setup. it also uses adaptive displacement for 3D stone walls and stair effects
- Arched interior bridge.
- Detailed vaulted ceilings and stone arches.
- Large stained glass windows that fill the scene with natural light.
- Cast iron chandeliers that light up the smaller spaces.
- High quality cast iron spiral staircases and railings.
- Detailed woodworking.
- Number of objects: 1297
- Total verts: 1,068,628
- Total edges: 2,114,044
- Total faces: 1,036,152
- Total tris: 2,127,656
Other technical specs:
- All materials are PBR.
- All furniture including bookcases can be removed in one click by turning off its collection
- Low poly books with custom made PBR material (42 tris per book)
- Every single asset in this project is uniquely made for this scene
- Tilable textures use a box projection overlapping UV map for seamless results.
- The stained glass is a procedural material that can be edited (but not available for the exported files)
- Materials and objects are named and put in collections
- The scene is low to mid-poly so it can be used for game development, renders, animations, environments, VR, product presentation, education, personal projects and commercial projects
File extensions: (All files are exported from Blender with default settings.)
- BLEND (Eevee and cycles files) (native)
(all textures are available in the textures folder)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||11 months ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.9|
|Render Engine Used||Cycles, Eevee|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message