- A timeless piece designed in 1960 by Jane and Gordon Martz. Fit for any scene, this beautiful decorative table lamp is recreated as a 3D model with 2K PBR Textures.
- Marshall Studios Ceramic Bedside Table Lamp by Jane + Gordon Martz
- Available in neutral colours (beige/brown)
- Dimensions: W: 46.2 (18.2'') D: 46.2 (18.2'') H: 81.2 (32'')
- Polys: 1689
- Verts: 1683
- 2k Base colour, Normal, Roughness and Metallic Maps
- All textures in the scene have unique names
- Clean and optimized topology, low poly
- All objects have UV maps with customized textures
- The model does not use additional plugins (only Cycles and Eevee)
- There are no cameras or light sources in the scene Polygonal model, is correctly scaled for an accurate representation of the original object.
- Available Formats: OBJ, FBX and STL
|Published||3 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, manifold-mesh, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message