CAR-RIG PRO 1.4 allows you to rig any type of vehicle with four wheels ex: weight heavy, city car, race car etc ..."Car-Rig Pro" is the easiest and fastest rig system to install, it is optimized to save you time.
Operating system: This product is developed only for Windows users.
Minimum Performance: I7 3Ghz/ 6GB/ GTX 1050 4GB/ Windows 10.
(No refunds will be given for users ignoring this warning, thank you for your understanding).
You can join this server to get feedback from other users, get help or share your créations https://discord.gg/saupkDP
- Drift Auto.
- Editable Ground.
- Simple to animate.
- Automatic steering.
- Camera: custom camera.
- Automatic ground detection.
- Realistic suspension simulation.
- Supports Real-Time Ground Deformations.
- Independent rotation: front wheel / rear wheel.
- Automatic detection of ground inclination (X/Y axis)
- Rig properties : control command of Installation/Animation/physics.
Just use Blender's "append" function "F4" to import the kit with the "Collection".
Step 1 Place your car in the right position "The front wheels of your car should be aligned in approximately the same position as the front contact points".
Step 2 Use the Installation Panel "I" to place the contact points.
Step 3 Place the bone in the center of the wheel, then attach the wheel to the bone, repeat the same operation for the other wheels.
Step 4 Check if your wheels rotate correctly, for this in the properties panel use the "Gas 1" and "Gas 2" controls.
Step 5 Attach the car to the main bone called the "Frame".
Step 6 Check if the car is properly attached to the main bone "Frame".
The properties of the rig are divided into three parts.
- Installation ( I ): Place the "contact point" bones and the main "Frame" bone in the correct position and use the rental limits to avoid a collision between the car chassis and the wheels.
- Animation ( A ): Manage the controls to perform your animation, drive, set the speed, activate ground detection, change the mode for drifting (manual or automatic) etc...
- Physics ( P ): Configure the physics of the car, the weight, the suspension force, the speed of the physics simulation.
Select the ground then use the property options to deform the terrain.
1 Drift Auto:
- Now the Rig can automatically perform drifting following the curve, just activate the "Drift auto" function
2 Simplified version added :
- A simplified version is now available. This version gives more freedom to make non-linear animations since it does not depend on the path. ( Z-axis rotation of the front wheels is available).
3 Rig Propertie :
- it is now divided into three parts Installation/Animations/Physics, This makes it easier to read.
4 The Ground:
- It can now be edited to create several types of terrain.
5 Wheel rotation :
- A new rotation method has been installed.
- Two versions available: Blender 2.80 and 2.79
- New bone customized and animated for better visibility.
- The curve used to edit the path has been replaced by a "path", which is faster and easier to edit.
- The Rig can now detect ground inclination or deformation in the X/Y axes (* This option is activated when you activate ground detection).
- Simplified physics settings, now you only have to manage three parameters: the mass of the car, the speed of the physics simulation and the strength of the suspension.
- Options that were not essential have been removed from the control panel for better visibility.
- The "Ground" object is already associated with the path, so it is enough to just increase the value of the array modifier.