Official documentation for the addon and more here.
1. go to Edit > Preferences...
2. on the left change the tab to "Add-ons"
3. top right click on "Install..."
4. now select traffiq_full.zip that you downloaded and wait for a short while before the data is copied to your Blender AppData folder.
5. now you can find cars & more assets to add to your scenes in the sidebar of the 3D view under "traffiq" tab!
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message