What is Bumarin?
Bumarin is an environment in which the user draws 3D mesh thanks to the grease pencil. The initial idea is based on the approach of traditional sculpture that from a set of clay pieces generates a unified sculpture. Bumarin thus proposes 7 pencils allowing to generate 3D pieces of clay, each pencil having its own specificity.
What you draw is what you sculpt (WYDIWYS).
Behind each grease pencil stroke there is an hidden 3D mesh and it only depends on you to reveal it with your creativity ... It's a totally new way of sculpting and concept sketching!
What is it made for?
Bumarin is useful for:
- Sculpting, anatomy, organic /fractal modeling
- Prototyping and concept sketching
Inside the package?
- Bumarin addon
- Video tutorials
- ... and every updates are free for life!
- 12/07/2021-December 2021 update v0.1.0 for blender3.0
DynaClay bevel depth default value set to 0.11
* [CTRL+MOUSEWHEEL] => increase / decrease thickness
* [SHIFT+MOUSEWHEEL] => increase / decrease deform
* [ALT+MOUSEWHEEL] => increase / decrease depth
SonicBum to Tube / Tube to SonicBum
It is now possible to convert SonicBum clay into a Tubepencil clay
or convert a Tubepencil clay into a SonicBum clay.
*With the new Brush parameter include in the panel you can choose the Fit type (count or curve or length) of the array which determine the aspect of your SonicBum clay.
* Grease pencil primitives (line, polyline, arc, box, circle) are usable with the SonicBum pencil.
SonicDraw (for the Tubepencil, DynaTube pencil and SonicBum pencil)
* [BACK_SPACE] Add / apply an array of grease pencil
* [=] Toggle between gpencil and the sonicdraw_empty
Activation of sculpt mode for each pencil in Draw mode
* [PAGE_UP] sculpt mode enable/disable
- 06/05/2021-June 2021 update v0.0.9 for blender2.93
-Sonic Bum Brushes manager with live update for brush preview.
-Transmission of parameters from brush to strokes and from stroke to brush
-Bumarin suspend allows now to suspend Bumarin and restore the user config before the Bumarin launch.
- 03/03/2021 - March 2021 update v0.0.8 for blender2.92
-Catmull clark/simple subdivision parameter before drawing
-Single arrow gizmo and desactivation of the scale for the revpencil empty
-[SHIFT][MOUSEWHEEL] to adjust the voxel size when voxel remesh is activated
-Sonic Boom multi strokes in one shot (Scribble modeling)
-[LEFT_CTRL][LEFTCLICK] convert to mesh
-[RMB] or [BACKSPACE] to add proxy for Leeloo pencil in DRAWING mode
-fixes: Voxel remesh modifier added after Sonic Bum strokes is converted to mesh and after a Sonic Clay action on a Dynatube clay.
-Sonicclay is now adapted to each type of clay.
Sonicclay on Claypencil clay and Tubepencil clay is non destructive (the clay is not converted to mesh)
-Bug fixes for the symetrize operator
-Decimate modifier not applied anymore during the Sonicclay process to avoid the destruction of clay
-After the conversion of hair to Dynatube clay, voxel remesh /decimate and mirror modifiers are added to the clay
-set origin to geometry for each clay baked
*Known mesh artefacts
Dirty mesh for Claypencil clay and Leeloo clay when the grease pencil stroke is too concave
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 3 years ago|
|Software Version||2.93, 3.0, 3.1|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message