Blender 2.8 is coming, be prepared!
In this Blender beginner training course, we’ll be taking the beginners approach to modeling, surfacing, animating, and simulating an epic low-poly rocket launch sequence in Blender 2.80
What's inside this course
- 3+ hours of video, 1980x720, mp4 format,
- Audio and model resources to follow along and create your own rocket render,
- Using Blender 2.8 intended for those getting started with Blender or in need of a refresher with Blender 2.8,
- Introduction and getting started,
- Modeling the rocket,
- Adding thrusters and fins,
- Adding color,
- Building the environment,
- Animating the rocket,
- Simulating launch smoke, importing a pre-made material
- BONUS: Learn how to make the smoke particle material,
- Preparing for Rendering and cleaning up Loose Ends,
Join the talented Grant Wilk as he instructs on how to build and animate a low-poly rocket, launching from a platform.
The team and more tasty Blender training.
CG Cookie is a small team of artists hell bent on making amazing things with Blender and sharing what we've learned along the way.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 2 years ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message