The Bolt and Screw Head Pack contains the caps (Heads) from 56 different Bolts, Screws, Studs and Nuts to choose from for your projects and use for surface detailing.
Buildings, bridges, machines, engines, even toys, everything man-made has screws or bolts somewhere holding it together. Using bolts and screws on your models brings a greater level of detail and realism. I used to model bolts and screws for every project from scratch or lost time searching for older projects to import from. This lead me to create a pack with the most common (and some made up) types of Bolts, Screws, Studs and Nuts to have ready for Appending and speed up my process and increase the level of realism.
The Bolt, Screw, Stud and Nut Heads in this Pack are suitable for detailing all kinds of projects used in ArchiViz, Construction, Engineering, Design Visualization etc.
- All quads, no Ngons and no Tris.
- Image Previews for easy Appending.
- All models are unwrapped (Using Smart UV project and correcting manually).
- All models are meaningfully named (I’m no engineer but I did the best I could).
- Also contains a basic metal Shader to make ready for rendering after Appending.
- Models average from about 200 to 1500 polys depending on complexity.
- Modeled to look great without subdivision (and be more memory efficient)
- Are also subdividable for close ups and detailed renders.
All renders shown here are without any subdivision.
Update: added 2.80 blend file!