Connect Blender to After Effects!
- Install BlenderAe as an addon in Blender (no Adobe After Effects scripts to install!).
- 'Connect' to After Effects.
- Select objects, vertices or faces.
- Click 'Export to Ae'!
Import Layers from After Effects!
- Select Layers in After Effects.
- Click 'Import Layers'!
Supported in Object Mode:
- Cameras to Ae Cameras.
- Lights to Ae Lights.
- Objects transformations to Nulls.
- Empties transformations to Nulls.
- Planes (planar) to precomposed shape layers.
Supported in Edit Mode:
- Selected vertices (in vertex mode) to Nulls
- Selected planar Faces (in face mode) to precomposed shape layers.
After Effects to Blender:
Solids, Nulls and Camera layers supported.
More to come...
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||8 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message