Tired of wasting time importing files in the traditional way?
- Open Blender
- Delete the default cube, camera and light if you don't need them
- File -> Import -> ChooseFormat -> ChooseFile -> SelectOptions -> Ok
Now you can do it in just two clicks, in two ways:
- Set Blender2C2I as your default program for .fbx, .obj, .glb, .gltf, .stl, .x3d, .wrl, .stl, .ply, .abc, .dae, .bvh, .3ds*, .dxf**, .ifc***, .skp****, .svg, .blend (If you want to keep your layout when opening .blend files made by other users)
- Right click a file and choose "Open with Blender2C2I " (So you can keep the default viewer)
- Blender (Tested personally with 2.79 - 2.83 - 2.91.2 - 2.92 - 2.93 - 3.0)
- Windows 10 as OS
You have to edit the file named "Blender2C2I.py" in Blender's default directory, every line is well commented from the official documentation and let you use all the parameters available in the import addons, you can edit it with any text editor.
You can also edit parameters inside the "Blender2C2I.config" to always start Maximized, Fullscreen or at a custom resolution (Fixing the problem for multi monitor user starting blender in the wrong screen)
UPDATE 15.04.2021 Version 0.0.0.4:
- Python is no longer required in ENVIRONMENTAL VARIABLES!
- Default version has console hidden, Debug version shows windows terminal
UPDATE 16.04.2021 Version 0.0.0.5:
- Added a system to generate dynamic "friendly name" in context menu so you can have multiple "open with options" in case you have multiple blender installations. The "text" Can be changed inside the Blender2C2I.config so you can rename each version independently (Default is open with "Blender2C2I for X.XX", version is added automatically), If you do this please rename the .exe files too because Windows overrides .exe files with the same name (for example "Blender2C2I_279", "Blender2C2I_283", etc...) but DO NOT RENAME THE BLENDER.EXE FILE otherwise it won't work.
- Added a fix for Blender 2.79 maximized window
- Included the free tool by Nirsoft FileTypesMan, portable and very useful in case you mess up with the context menu and the default programs
UPDATE 02.05.2021 Version 0.0.0.6:
- Added support for blender 3.0
|Published||4 months ago|
|Software Version||2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message