Make your rigs more realistic and create mighty muscle systems
The Blender Muscle Tools Addon gives you the ability to create muscles in Blender for creating more realistic animations and renderings. In the Demo Video you can see how well this system works. You can convert every Mesh into a muscle and bind it to your character. Jiggle options and Shape changes are also available. (Jiggle is only visible, while you playback the timeline) TUTORIAL
What are muscles for and why are they useful ?
Muscles play an important role in the world of rigging and character animation. They are used to hold volume in certain and perhaps critical areas of your character and simulate bulges for example in the arms. For example take a look at your arm and angle your arm to. Now do the same in blender with your rigged character You can see that something is different to your rigged characters arm. This is because of your muscles. The Add On helps to visualize these skin deformations and volume holdings.
Why should I buy Blender Muscle Tools ?
Blender muscle Tools works just fine but it will be update further and further and if you bought this version you will be able to download the newer versions aswell. You can see a Tutorial how to use it and a Demo Video for some inspiration.
- Improved Interface
- Bug Fixes and help reports if you get an error
- Removing of unstable features
- Muscle Creator for fast muscle creation
- set attributes for newly created muscles with the muscle creator
- Update Properties Button
- Update Drivers Button
- More bugfixes and help reports
- Muscle Tools can be updated if blendfile is closed and reopened later(for more information take a look at the documentation)
- Rebuiled version for Blender 2.8
- New Dynamic Skin Bind Option for a much more realistic muscle simulation.
- Updated Collection Nesting
COMPLETE Muscle Tools 1.6 Tutorial with all new Features here:
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR 100 PURCHASES THIS GIVES A LOT OF INSPIRATION AND MOTIVATION TO GO ON PROGRAMMING.
YOU ARE AWESOME.