🧐 How to Use Hair Shape Key?
HairShapeKey is a Blender add-on, supporting adding shape keys of hair, making it possible to record the transition between multiple shapes of hair like models. Users can switch between the different shapes freely, keyframe animation, and set driver control, which makes it more controllable to style hair. Just have a try!
- Windows: Blender 2.81a, 2.82a, 2.83, 2.90, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93
- Linux: Blender 2.81a, 2.82a, 2.83, 2.90, and 2.91, 2.92, 2.93. GCC above 7.4 is required.
- Blender 2.80 is not supported.
Create multiple shapes of hair, and switch between them freely. Support keyframe animation and driver control of hair shape keys.
1. This add-on supports one hair shape key with multiple keys. One key represents one shape.Also, it supports multiple hair shape keys with multiple keys. Please note, the initial shape of the shape key is based on the final shape of the previous one.
2. You can keyframe animation between multiple hair shapes, and control animation with Noise Modifier in Graph Editor.
3. This add-on supports applying the driver control of the hair shapes’ animation. Besides, it supports bone control, which helps resolve the hair shapes’ issues due to stretched animation. Update Frame supports checking the change of hair shapes in time. May Blender become stuck, to varying degrees, based on the project and PC hardware.
4. You can re-edit the number of hair’s points with the built-in functions of this add-on, like Delete Keys, Delete Particles, Subdivide and Update Added Hair.
5. When some errors occur, we can detect and fix them with Display Data on.
6. Animation of the hair shapes can be rendered.
Hit Edit on the menu bar, then Preferences - Add-ons - Install, and select the zip file to install.
Compatibility with previous versions has been fixed. Please refer to the tutorial for more details.
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.79, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message