High-quality low-poly PBR 3D model of Bitcoin ATM kiosk. Model is one mesh with 3 PBR texture sets assigned.
Bitcoin ATMs are kiosks that allow a person to purchase Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by using cash or debit card :)
This asset is best for use in games and other VR/AR, real-time applications such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
It can also be rendered in Blender (ex Cycles) or Vray as the model is equipped with all required PBR textures.
This as well as each of our 3D models are built with great attention to detail and realistic proportions with correct geometry.
We have made every effort to ensure that the PBR textures are as detailed as possible and made with the greatest care.
- 3 PBR textures sets. (Main Body, Emission and Glass)
- 1262 Triangles.
- 1038 Vertices.
- Model is one mesh.
PBR texture sets details:
- 4096 x 4096 Main PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 1024 x 1024 Emission PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal, AO)
- 512 x 512 Glass PBR texture set (Albedo, Metallic, Smoothness, Normal)
Available file formats:
- Blender files and example render scenes (Eevee studio setup and Cycles HDRI)
- Blender files in 2 versions (packed and regular-unpacked)
- Maya 2018.3 (.mb)
- 3ds Max 2018 (.max)
- Unity3D 2018.4 (.unitypackage)
- Unreal Engine 4.27 (.uasset)
- USDZ/glTF 2.0 (.gltf)
- Autodesk FBX (.fbx)
- 3D Studio (.3ds)
- Collada (.dae)
- OBJ (.obj)
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information about this 3d model.
I will try to write back as soon as possible and help you clear up any doubts. I can also send you some additional screenshots if you need.
- Please also contact me if there are any problems after purchase. We will try to solve the problem together ;)
- To avoid misunderstandings this model is not intended for 3D printing.
It uses some low/mid-poly modeling tricks and is optimized for real-time and gaming apps and is an open mesh. It is also intended primarily for rendering using various rendering engines (as Blender Cycles or Vray).
- If you like this model and would like to make it printable please contact me first.
I'll try to make the model printable but I'll let you know if it is at all possible and what the differences will be.
|Published||2 months ago|
|Blender Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, eevee|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message