1. Low poly model of the Bender robot.
2. Game ready model: can be used in game engines and scenes in real time.
3. The Blender file comes with all textures packed and all paths are relative.
4. The model is made on a real scale (height of an average person).
5. The native application is Blender version 2.92 (FBX and OBJ formats are included).
6. The model is rigged, ready to apply the 5 positions of the sample images or whatever you want.
7. The eyes and eyelids have Shapes key ready so that you can change the gaze direction or open / close the model's eyes.
8. You will find a Pdf (3 pages) with instructions so that the use of the model is easy for you.
9. Just open your Blender file, press F12 to render and you will get the sample "walking" image (you will find a collection with a ready lighting setup as well).
1. The model has 8,144 tris.
2. Not suitable for working with subdivisions.
Textures / UVs
1. The model is composed of one material with 6 PBR textures in PNG format of 4k resolution.
2. There are no overlapping UVs.