Welcome to the BATCH OPERATIONS™ 2 smart data-management for Blender 2.9
This Blender add-on is a highly sophisticated data manager. It can outline/arrange/control all your modifiers, materials, collections (and other data) in the currently open file, scene, visible objects. Select, Add, Remove, apply multiple operations on the selected modifiers, materials and collections or filter, search with custom user settings. Manage everything on the fly and keep a complete overview of your project. It is ideally suited for the large scenes where you especially need to clean, purge, merge and in other ways reorganize the project data at once.
- Supports modifiers, materials, collections and many other data...
- Add, remove, apply, copy, paste, apply multiple operations at once
- Dedicated addon tab, a floating panel, pie menu or right click context menu support
- Version 2 was completely redesigned and rewritten for the Blender 2.9
- Free future updates
- Full online documentation: batchops.moth3r.com
See the Batch Ops™2 in action by masterxeon1001
*From the original creators of Batch Operations™
© MOTH3R ® 2020, All Rights Reserved