All Textures created in Substance Painter and exported in .PNG PBR formats.
Includes textures for rough/met and gloss/spec workflows.
Logically named objects, materials and textures.
Modelled in Blender 2.91
Textured in Substance Painter 2020.2.1.
Rendered Marmoset Toolbag 3.
modelled to real world scales.
Fully and efficiently UV unwrapped.
Tested in Marmoset Viewer, Marmoset Toolbag, EEVEE and Cycles.
Ready for subdivision, as shown in renders and preview.
- Baseball Cap (Head not included, shown just for reference purposes)
Textures included in .png format.
Baseball cap - 4K
- Base Colour (Metallic Colour)
- Diffuse (Metallic Black)
- Normal - (OpenGL Unity standard)
- Normal - (DirectX Unreal Standard)
Poly Counts not including head mesh (According to Blender inspection tools).
- Face count: 1,103
- Vert count: 1,179
- Edges: 2,281
- Triangulated count: 2,194