Full user documentation is hosted at bake-wrangler.readthedocs.io
For a quick start, after installing the add-on find the 'Bake Node Editor' in the editors list and press the 'New' button to start with the following simple layout:
- Set 'Target' to the mesh object you want to bake to (must be UV unwrapped)
- Set 'Source' to a high poly mesh to bake from (or leave empty if not required)
- Choose the type of bake in the 'Pass' drop down list
- Enter the path to output your image (can use // for current path)
- Enter the name of your output image
- Press the 'Bake Image' button and you're done!
Choose a product version:
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message