Release v1.0.9 on 2/28/2021
What is Backup Object?
Backup Object is a workflow addon for easily creating backups of object(s) with a click of a button. No need to worry about messing up the mesh or object settings of your object when you can go back to your previous backups.
What it does:
Object backups are neatly organized into their own separate collections to easily reference. Automatically hidden from the viewport and rendering to not clutter the viewport.
How to use it:
Select 1 or more Objects, and click the "Backup Object" button.
Use Cases Examples:
- Wanting a quick backup of a specific or many objects when working on a project.
- When Retopologizing an object and a point comes where a drastic topology change is needed.
- When Sculpting an object and wanting to explore different versions.
- Destructive Modeling.
- Backup any object type: Meshes, Cameras, Grease Pencil, Image Empties .etc
- Duplicates objects completely (including mesh data) and sends them to their own collection.
- Collections are automatically created into a Parent Collection for organization
- Works in any Object Mode, no need to switch out and back to a certain mode so you can keep on working.
- Addon is non-intrusive to the UI, all contained in one panel.
- UI is designed for users in mind.
- Options to toggle display of Icons and collections.
- Useful subpanels for Display of UI list, Cleaning Backup Collections, and Debugging for developers.
- Blender 2.80+
- Just install from the .zip file, no need to unzip.
- Added Option to include Boolean objects when Backing Up (For nondestructive workflows such as with the BoxCutter addon)
|Published||over 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message