Super-fast cutting and mirroring of mesh. Further enhanced Mirror Master add-on
Automate a series of tasks, such as deleting a half, setting a mirror modifier, setting a clipping, and more.
Auto Mirror add-on Build-in Blender has been significantly enhanced.
Remove half of the mesh axes and set the mirror modifier.
You can change the settings of detailed options from the menu or from the bottom left of the screen after execution.
- Batch setting of multiple axes
- Batch application to multiple objects
- Sort modifiers at the top
With multiple selections, you can set mirror modifiers for the active object as the target object at once.
If you have selected one object, do the normal mirror modifier settings.
Batch operation of modifiers
Operate modifiers at once.
You can also use modifiers other than mirror modifiers.
- Batch application of modifiers
- Batch removal of modifiers
- Sort modifiers
- Move the specified modifier to the very beginning, the very end, etc.
- Useful for putting the mirror modifier first or the subdivision modifier at the top
- Switching the display of modifiers
- Switch the specified modifier's "render display", "viewport display", "In editmode", "In cage", etc.
Batch change of mirrored objects
Change the mirror target objects at once.
- 3D view > Property Shelf > Edit > Auto Mirror"
(Off by default)
- Ctrl + Sfhit + Alt + X …… Auto Mirror
- Alt + Shift + X …… Mirror X
- Alt + Shift + Y …… Mirror Y
- Alt + Shift + Z …… Mirror Z
- Alt + Shift + F …… Toggle Mirror
|Published||12 months ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message