Assets for the addon: Level Builder.
More than 279 assets (was 200) for the Level Builder add-on for Blender. Designed for easy snapping and modular building. It is easy to build a large scene and still having enough memory because all assets are instances or linked. It works with Group pro as well.
Why you want Assets for Level Builder:
- Build big scenes fast and still have enough RAM left
- Rethink building big scenes with snapping, asset-management, linked objects and instantiating.
- Concentrate on the big picture rather than losing yourself too much in details. Meaning you will be more productive.
Contains (279 assets) :
- (List below is off the 200 first assets).
- 18 boxes modeled (think boxcutter-ish).
- 6 variations of cylinder models
- 18 variations of planes
- 3 Stones
- 16 Fences
- 10 Pieces of furniture
- 11 Parts for controls (knobs, buttons)
- 1 Vegetation (grass)
- 35 Walls
- 7 Stairs / slides
- 7 Poles
- 6 Railings
- 20 Tiles (Flooring)
- 12 Pillars
- 17 Primitives
- 8 Organic models.
- Materials: Metallic, Dielectric, Sand, Stone.
- 3 Pipes
- Low poly (mostly)
- Materials in separate Blend-file.
- Smart UV-unwrapped
- Designed so that most assets snap easily to another asset. (Modular)
- Comes in one Blend File
- Origin placed at the mid-bottom
- March 1, 2019: Added more flooring and walls. Added a material to all assets. You can find the update in v2, see zip-file
- March 8, 2019: Version 4. Added more assets and changed materials into a metallic look. There are now more than 200 assets. (You can easily change the material). The file is AfLB_packed_v4.blend.
- March 15, 1019: Added a Blend file with some materials (stone, sand, metallic, dielectric). Added a Blend file with organic objects.
- Februari 28, 2020: Added 79 more assets. Check the AfLBv5.zip file. Here an example:
- More assets
For documentation of the Level Builder addon see: Level Builder
|Published||over 2 years ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message