Speed up your Blender to game engine character animation workflow with Arigify! Use the Rigify Blender add-on to rig your meshes and animate them. Get rid of all the clutter in your bone hierarchy and bake your animations, all with the click of a single button using Arigify. Export and enjoy!
- Save time on rigging and converting skeletons and animations to a format accepted by your game engine
- Takes literally seconds to set up for each different rig
- Working with Unreal Engine 4, Unity or Godot? Got you covered
- Working with non-human characters? No problem! Arigify can handle arbitrary character topologies
- Use in-engine inverse kinematics without having to deal with disjoint bone chains or replicating all of the Rigify related constraints in your favourite engine
- Are those pesky left-right symmetric bone hierarchies keeping you from mirroring your physics constraints and collision bodies in UE4? Just select a couple bones and flip them for proper orientation
- Have your NLA prepared automatically to only export the animations you want to
- Convert root bone animation to object animation and remove the root bone to enable proper root motion in engines
- Written entirely in Python for maximum compatibility
- Documentation in PDF format included
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||12 months ago|
|Software Version||2.82, 2.83, 2.9|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message