Realistic (copy) 3d model of Apple MacBook Air M2 2022.
- 3 file obj standard
- 3 file 3ds Max 2013 vray material (animation)
- 3 file 3ds Max 2013 corona material (animation)
- 3 file of 3Ds
- 8 file e3d full set of materials.
- 3 file cinema 4d standard (animation).
- 3 file blender cycles.
Topology of geometry:
- forms and proportions of The 3D model most similar to the real object
- the geometry of the model was created very neatly
- there are no many-sided polygons
- detailed enough for close-up renders
Materials and Textures:
- 3ds max files included Vray-Shaders
- 3ds max files included Corona-Shaders
- cinema 4d files full set of materials
- blender files full set of materials
- all texture paths are cleared
The model was created and configured to work in the blender 2.8 - cycles.
The principle of the shader of the BSDF material is used.
Organization of scene:
- to all objects and materials, names in scene are appropriated
- real world size (system units - mm)
- coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
- does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
- all previews rendered 3ds max Vray
- the model is completely ready to use visualization in Blender 2.8-cycles
|Published||7 months ago|
|Render Engine Used||cycles, vray|
|Misc Data||uvs-unwrapped, low-high-resolution, normal-mapped, textured|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message