What is Animation Versions Kit?
Animation Versions Kit is an add-on which saves your animation in different versions, and you can load any version back anytime you like, which means you can have multi versions of your animations in one blend file.
Why Animation Versions Kit?
- While animators are working on their animations, they will want to save a snapshot of current animation and continue to work on a new animation which is a huge different to the current animation, but saving current animation is a good choice for them, because they would like to load it back and compare it with the new version.
- With the help of this add-on, managing your animations is a lot easier while you have so many different animations for one model, you can save the character animations as versions like "Attack", "Idle", "Jump", "Walk" etc, and switch to any of them instantly, and all of the versions are saved in your blend file. You get all of them in just one blend file.
Credit: Rat model by rhcreations
- Fixed a attribute key error while saving animations, if strip.action is None
- Check if version name exists while renaming version
- Don't select all objects while renaming version
- Check if version name exists while saving animation
- Initial release