Animated game ready rosy boa model created to match the reptile's real world scale, shape, skin scales and colours as accurately as possible. Setup with PBR textures in Blender 2.80, ready for rendering with eevee and cycles.
The model has clean topology and non overlapping UV. Most suitable for close up vfx shots and renders, animation and real time projects. There are 3 model versions to chose from.
Default render set up is eevee but can be switched to cycles.
- Rigged and Animated
- Faces: High Poly – 6926, Low Poly – 2178,
- Vertices: High Poly – 6943, Low Poly – 2084
- Triangles: High Poly – 13826, Low Poly – 4132
-Texture Resolution: 4K
- 3 model versions (High poly, Low Poly and Poly Art)
- PBR Material and Textures
- Texture maps Included: Albedo, Normal Map, Roughness
- 27 Animations
- 9 Shape Keys
- 2 Rig Variants
- Unity and UE4 PBR Texture Maps Included
- 77 Bones
- Photoshop CS6 Texture Map Template
The model is rigged with bones only and comes in two rig variants. The FK rig is for quick FK animation and poses while the IK rig is for animation along a path/spline. Spline or path setup is not provided.
For the complete animation list, please read the documentation.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.8, 2.81|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message