Anatomy and Form in Blender - Sculpting Course
To sculpt characters, stylized or realistic, a basic knowledge of anatomy and form is a must!
With this course, you will get 6+ hours of real time tutorials on sculpting a male character from a sphere to a full body male sculpt in Blender.
While sculpting a new male character in real time, I cover things like basic anatomy, proportions, showing you the skeleton underneath another male sculpt I did, how it affects the form, talk about muscles, shapes and more.
This course contains:
- An 11 part Video Tutorials WITH AUDIO (≈ 6H Total):
- Part 00 - Blend Scene Intro
- Part 01 - Blockout
- Part 02 - Sculpting The Torso
- Part 03 - Sculpting The Legs
- Part 04 - Sculpting The Feet
- Part 05 - Sculpting The Arms
- Part 06 - Sculpting The Hands
- Part 07 - Sculpting The Head
- Part 08 - Adjustments
- Part 09 - Refining The Body
- Part 10 - Refining The Head
- Part 11 - Final Touches
- Blend Files
This course focuses on anatomy and form. Minimum knowledge on how to sculpt with and navigate in Blender is required to avoid any confusion when following the "Anatomy and Form in Blender - Sculpting Course".
If you never sculpted in Blender, you can check out my "Sculpting In Blender for Beginners - Course" on my Blender Market store page: https://blendermarket.com/creators/yansculpts
* Check the video promo for an in-depth look on what to expect from the course. This is all explained in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZbFYD8JivI&ab_channel=YanSculpts