A photorealistic facehugger alien, ready for games and VFX. This character comes in an easy to rig pose and has a 4k and 2k texture set. The base mesh is clean and ready for subdivision + displacement. For game engines I also included a triangulated variant. This asset can be used with any renderer or game engine. The base scenes are ready to render in Blender Cycles and EEVEE. The Blender version has a simple rig with IK controllers and bendy bones for the tail. For other Software I included a bone rig without any mechanics but fully weighted as starting point for your rig.
Please have a look at the renderings and see if look and wireframe suit your needs. Use it out of the box or customize it, this facehugger is a good choice whenever your scenes need a facehugger.
Below you find a list of the contents.
- Alien Facehugger
- Alien Facehugger - Quads + Rig in .blend
- Alien Facehugger - Triangulated, FBX + OBJ
- Alien Facehugger - BoneRig with weights, FBX
Textures: All follwing textures come in 4k and 2k
- Normal GL
- Normal DX
- Roughness - PBR Metal/Roughness Workflow, Wet + Standard
- Metalness - PBR Metal/Roughness Workflow
- Glossiness - PBR Specular/Glossiness Workflow, Wet + Standard
- Specular - PBR Specular/Glossiness Workflow
- Ambient Occlusion
- HDR environment