Animated Spooky Acacia Tree (looping)
Also known as the "Camel Thorn Tree" This product consists of a customizable .blend file, several high-quality textures and also includes a 250 frame loopable animation of the tree gently swaying in the wind.
The .blend file does not require any special addons and renders of the tree can be made immediately through Cycles. The tree's UV's have been carefully laid out by hand to maximize on 0 to 1 texture space, are non-overlapping and are not generated through automation (resulting in many tiny UV islands). This means the trees textures can easily be updated and painted to suit your project's needs.
Textures are also included as high resolution 4K and 8K images in lossless PNG format. Included textures are,
- acaciaColor4K.png - This is the main Color map
- acaciaNormal8K.png - This is an 8K Normal map baked from Sculpt data ideal for high res renders
- acaciaNormal4K.png - This is a 4K Normal map baked from Sculpt data ideal for realtime usage
- acaciaAO4K.png - This is an Ambient Occlusion Map baked from Sculpt data
The Blend file consists of several layers that can be used to configure the acacia tree to suit your needs.
- Layer 0 : acacia - this mesh is made up of only 825 polys. As an ultra low res mesh it is ideal for mobile games. This mesh also subdivides perfectly into a high quality model that can be used for console games to HD cinematic quality output. It is also UV unwrapped, with a Cycles Node network setup for instant rendering and bound to an animated armature. It also has an active modifier stack that will allow for creating Level Of Detail (LOD) meshes if required, through the Subdivision and Shrinkwrap modifiers.
- Layer 1 :acaciaSculpt - this mesh is a high resolution sculpted model consisting of approximately 5 million polys. It is sculpted with high frequency details and as such can be used to bake Ultra High Res Textures.
- Layer 10 : armature - this is the armature used to create the effect of the tree swaying in the wind.
Using the product is simple and does not require a great degree of knowledge of the Blender interface, simply open the file and render. A light and camera has already been setup.
This product also consists of an animated FBX version which can be imported into various other 3D applications including game engines such as Unreal Engine and Unity.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 3 years ago|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message