What is Bumarin?
Bumarin is an environment in which the user draws 3D mesh thanks to the grease pencil. The initial idea is based on the approach of traditional sculpture that from a set of clay pieces generates a unified sculpture. Bumarin thus proposes 5 pencils allowing to generate 3D pieces of clay, each pencil having its own specificity.
Why must you use Bumarin?
What you draw is what you sculpt (WYDIWYS).
Behind each grease pencil stroke there is an hidden 3D mesh and it only depends on you to reveal it with your creativity ... It's a totally new way of sculpting and concept sketching!
What is it made for?
Bumarin is useful for:
- Sculpting, anatomy and organic modeling
- Prototyping and concept sketching
5 pencils: Claypencil, Tubepencil, Revpencil, Dynaclay, Dynatube
Parametric clays (adjust manually or through parameters your clays)
Instant array (multiple clays generation in one stroke with Sonic Bum)
Smart remeshing (remesh modifier or voxel remesh depending on the context)
Speed up sculpting workflow (3 times faster than a normal process in sculpt mode)
Better shape control (each clay is a shape you can edit easily as if it was a Mask)
Non destructive workflow with automated sculpt (Clay mode / Baked mode)
Multiple sculpture generation (select parts of your model you want to generate)
Create and share your own brushes
Transform your sculpt into brush
Inside the package?
- Bumarin addon
- ... and every updates are free for life!
- 08/19/2019 - First update of experimental version
Buttons added for saving and exit Bumarin session or toggle to full screen. Now when you quit a session if you are a 'left click select' user every parameters are restored. Cursor positioning is now very accurate for each pencils.
- 11/19/2019 - Last update of experimental version
- 11/26/2019 - Full version release
-Bumarin 3D Clay pencils becomes Bumarin For Sculptor.
- GUI is now contextual and dynamic
-The voxel remesher introduces into blender2.81 allows now clays unification.
-Dynatube is now customizable with the Sharpener.
-Instant array with Sonic Bum
- 12/10/2019 - DynaClay update
- Now if you use the Deform parameter on a clay generated by Dynaclay and remesh it with F11 or '<', the deformation is preserved.
- Sonic Bum works correctly with every clay generated by Dynaclay