The 46inch wide garage tool cabinet has been developed as part of a group of workshop tool models.
- The model was developed in blender 2.79 and uses the Subdivision modifier (set to level 1) and bevel edge modifier.
- The number of vertices and polygons provided relate to the base mesh (53928 (verts)-127984(tris)-faces(63252)) for the sublevel 1 model mesh these are ((667316 (verts)-1334760(tris)-faces(667364)). The model vertices count is high is due to the fact that each draw has its own 3 part runner system with screws included.
- The model is also available as an OBJ or FBX format file for import into other 3d packages.
- Two texture packs have been included in the textures.zip file, these include the grunge and basic textures. Texture maps include Basecolor, height, metallic, roughness and normal. The maps are all saved in jpeg format at a minimum of 1024x1024px (although some have been saved at 2048x2048px to maintain scratch and grunge detail)
- The FBX and OBJ files are saved as both base mesh (modifiers not applied) and ...sub1 (modifiers applied) formats
- The model is NOT rigged, but simple control objects (empties) have be created to help control the model for some basic animation
- Although not specifically designed as a game ready asset, this model has been opened and tested in unity
- The 46inch Tool cabinet model has been supplied in blender, FBX and OBJ formats as both base mesh (modifiers NOT applied) and ...sub1 (modifiers applied at subdivision level 1) as seen in the renders.
- The model uses bevel and subdivision modifier to increase mesh density
- Textures have been provided for each individual object within the model, maps include (Base, height, metallic, roughness, normal) and supplied as jpeg files at a minimum of 1024px by 1024px (although some have been saved at 2048x2048px to maintain scratch and grunge detail) for both basic and grunge texture packs.
- Empty control points have been added to the blender file to aid animation. This model, however, is NOT a fully rigged model.
At the moment there is only one colour. However, if I find there is a common alternative colour requested I can create a new set of textures. Don't hesitate to contact me.
The model is not rigged, but I have included some simple controls (empties) to help with the animation of the object.
Although I can save the model out in Collada dae) format. I have no way of checking the quality of the file. I therefore would only do this on request and work with you, the customer to ensure that the file works correctly.
Although I can save the model out in 3dmax (3ds) format. I have no way of checking the quality of the file. I therefore would only do this on request and work with you, the customer to ensure that the file works correctly.
No. Due to the vertices and poly count I do not feel comfortable recomending this model to be used within in a game engine. However, I have tried the FBX and OBJ files in Unity and they do import correctly.
Purchase this item to leave a review!