From Ant, through a pair of Love birds, to Elephant...
The ultimate collection of most popular domestic animals base meshes is here!
Consists of 100 animals that are domesticated/tamed by man. Includes the most popular farm animals and pets.
- clean topology (quads only)
- scaled to animals' real size (using Blender's metric system)
- symmetrical with the origin point at the center of the grid floor (ready for mirroring)
- even quads distribution
- uniform number of loop cuts in each model (8 for ears, legs, eye sockets, and tails, 24 for a body)
- detailed noses/beaks and limbs (paws, hooves, legs, claws)
- low polygon count (good for games and retopologizing after sculpting)
- simple color materials applied to every model (Cycles and Blender Internal materials available)
NOVEMBER 2019 UPDATE:
- 4 new decapod animal models- shrimp, hermit crab, crab and lobster (which are the separate product: https://blendermarket.com/products/4-decapod-animals-shrimp-hermit-crab-crab-lobster) are now available to download.
Betta Fish, Carp, Goldfish, Guppy, Koi, Piranha
8 very small animals:
Ant, Bee, Cockroach, Scorpion, Mantis, Stick Insect, Snail, Tarantula
22 small animals:
Axolotl, Chameleon, Chinchilla, Chipmunk, Degu, Ferret, Frog, Gecko, Gerbil, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Hedgehog, Iguana, Jerboa, Mink, Lizard, Mouse, Rat, Salamander, Squirrel, Sugar Glider, Tortoise
23 medium sized animals:
Armadillo, Capybara, Cat, Cavy, Dog, Fennec, Fox, Genet, Goat, Minature Pig, Monkey, Opossum, Otter, Possum, Praire Dog, Rabbit, Racoon, Serval, Skunk, Turtle, Boa, Python, Vietnamese Pig
20 big animals:
Alpaca, Bactrian Camel, Bull, Camel, Cow, Dolphin, Donkey, Elephant, Horse, Kangaroo, Llama, Pig, Pony, Ram, Reindeer, Sheep, Wallaby, Water Buffalo, Yak, Zebu
Ara, Budgie, Canary, Chicken, Rooster, Cockatiel, Duck, Finch, Goose, Guinea Fowl, Hen, Swan, Myna, Ostrich, Parrot, Peacock, Pheasant, Pigeon, Quail, Turkey, Lovebird (a pair)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||about 3 years ago|
|Software Version||2.6x, 2.7x, 2.77|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message