UV Toolkit is a set of tools for fast and high-quality creation of UVs for games and films in Blender 2.8 - 2.9x.
UV Toolkit 2.0 main features
- straighten UVs
- alignment tools
- selection tools
- check crossing UDIM border
- tools for create overlapping UVs
- easy use of custom checker textures
- customizable pie menus
- Move, Rotate, Scale don't work when UV Sync enabled
- Batch operations for UV Maps
- Pins panel
- Clear all pins operator
- Fit to bounds operator
- Pie menu - assigning your names to custom operators
- Straighten Island and Distribute do not affect neighboring UV islands
- Unwrap selected ignored existing pins
- Support for Pins for Straighten Island
- Effect on faces when there is a selection on them but they are hidden
- Rotate operator.
- Violation of selection in 3D view in the mode of vertices and edges
- Bug fixes
- Rotation with active non-square image in the UV Editor
- Support for assigning a checker texture to objects to which multiple materials are applied
- The new operator "Unstack Overlapped UVs"
Choose a product version:
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Software Version||2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message