Usmar UV is a Blender add-on for creating UVs.
Usmar expands functionality and speeds up the process of creating UV-map in Blender 2.8x - 2.9x.
Update 0.3: Advanced UV Maps
- Rename active for render maps of selected objects.
- Merge maps at active map (all or nearest).
- Change the map's index in the stack.
- Copy/Paste UV map to other maps of any object. You can copy/paste maps in object mode or only selected islands in edit mode.
Find objects that contain an active UV map.
- New features:
- Bug fixes
- UV Layout:
- New Selections
- Pie menus for selections and selection mode
- Multi-object support
- UI improvement
Version 0.1 is a set of tools, including:
- quick selections
- quick transforms
- space distribution
- boundary seams
- mirror seams
- pie menu display stratch
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||9 months ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message