Note: Install from the file(zip) in preferences.
ShapeShift Pro is a tool developed to make mesh deformation more dynamic and user-friendly.
When using the addon, you are provided with two modes:
Dynamic Lattice and Surface Constraints.
I noticed how tedious it can be deforming your objects using a Lattice, so I managed to make it work in Object mode by creating a Dynamic Lattice, lattice points which let you manipulate its target point.
Lattice points are managed well in order to increase workflow. Adding a hook point after point and having to do it all over when changing u,v,w values is a time-consuming task. Shapeshift Pro simplifies that process.
Surface Constraint generator:
This operator allows you to add surface deformation constraints by using its click & drag feature, allowing you to deform your assets using a Laplacian Based Method. Simply enable Surface Constraint modal, & follow controls located in the bottom header. You can click on the surface of your mesh & drag for deformation proximity.
- Add Dynamic Lattice/ Surface Deformation Constraints
- uvwMode: Set single value to all paramaters(u,v,w(grid))
- DeformMode: easy lattice point selection
- Point display type/ size
- Add dynamic lattice after applying
- Apply as ShapeKey(name prior to applying)
- Constraint size
- Adaptive Deformation(enable laplacian based deformation, otherwise by target proximity)
Plans for v2:
- New ShapeKey system(SurfaceConstraint shapekey support)
- Lattice from selection(Editmode, Dynamic)
Documentation included in video demo.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!