Tired of making basemeshes all the time? I have a solution for you!
I am proud to announce male basemesh, ready for customisation and animation. I offer you a fully rigged and skinned model also with a shape-keys based facial rig. The model is full-quad (except two or three triangle poles for nostrils and ears caps) with muscles-based topology.
Why should you buy it?
If you work on a big project ir is a usual situation, when you need some background character. We all know how much time it takes, to build the topology and shape, to paint weights for armature, create shapekeys, etc. So if you are looking for a high-quality base mesh that is it! But it is also good for smaller personal project, if you are not quite comfortable with organic forms, rigging or skinning.
- All-quad dense topology for detailed customisation even without subdivisions
- Rigify meta-rig (included in blender)
- Hand-painted weights for proper skinning
- Corrective shape keys
- Shape keys based facial rig
- Proxy hairs mesh and briefs
- UV unwrapped
- Proxy mehs for body and head for smooth playback in viewport
Latest update (10.04.2015):
- Weights corrections
In some months there will be textured version of the basemesh and later shaded version with particles hairs and clothes. Stay tuned!