Real Sky is an addon that allows you to create sky and clouds with physically based lighting
Based on physical formulas, this addon gives you the right lighting from the most common environment: the sky.
Real Sky accurately simulates the scattering of the sun's rays through the Earth's atmosphere at any given time of the day and year.
There are 2 sky methods: our sky colors model and the traditional sky texture one
Just by changing the month and day of the year, you get the accurate position of the sun in the sky creating any kind of metereologic condition.
Not only the sky itself but also the 4 procedural clouds are based on real clouds shapes.
The clouds have physically accurate materials to suit any kind of climate condition.
This addon has 4 of the most common types of clouds and they are fully procedural:
Cirrus, Cirrocumulus, Altostratus and Cumulus
- Update to Blender 2.83
- Update to Blender 2.81
- Set default exposure value to -6
- Fixed Cirrocumulus fireflies
- Fixed sun disk size and color
- Removed Autoexposure (use Real Camera instead)
- Fixed Cirrus and Cirrocumulus materials
- Fixed sun lighting issue
- Bug fixes for collection stuff
- Autoupdate when changing rendering engine
- Added exposure slider in UI when AutoExposure is disabled
- Bug fixes for Blender 2.8
Update 1.2 (Blender 2.80)
- Added support for Blender 2.8
- Now the values can be animated in real time
- Removed the Bake button