Revitalize static texture with the magic of Flowmap
- Effortlessly generate procedural flowmap for any texture, whether it's an image or a procedural texture.
- Take complete control over the flow direction with curve(s) manipulation.
- Experience the power of real-time, fully procedural flowmap generation with extensive artist controls.
- Easy to export the flowmap for use in other software.
- Interaction and collisions with external objects (New).
- Multiple types of masks for mixing materials (New).
Free updates forever
- Flowmap v3.0 (New)
You can use this as an asset by assigning the Flowmap folder as an Asset Library in the Blender Preferences.
A video demo is also available on my YouTube channel: 3D Singh VFX
Flowmap v2.0 Demo:
Demo, Settings, How to Append or Use as an Asset:
This is a Flowmap modifier made with geometry nodes for Blender 3.6, and 4.0.
You can use this tool in any of your projects (non-commercial or commercial).
You may not redistribute the geometry node group itself, for free or commercially.
Happy Noding... :)
Kuldeep Singh (3D Singh VFX)
Query / SupportInstagram
Released of Procedural Flowmap v3.0:
- Added a new method for 3D Mesh that makes the Flowmap faster x1.85.
- Flowmap is more accurate with the new method.
- Removed the XY-XYZ option, now it will be handled automatically.
- Added Flowmap Info node to the material.
Released of Procedural Flowmap v2.0:
- Added interaction and collision with external objects.
- Multiple types of masks for mixing materials
- Added trim curve option to animate the flow.
- Added Curve radius based mask width for more control.
- Improved the node-tree, faster and realtime.
- Fixed the default settings of Flowmap Material. By default, It uses only the "Mask" option.
Released the Procedural Flowmap v1.1 that allows exporting the flowmap with "Export Flowmap" option.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||4 months ago|
|Blender Version||3.6, 4.0|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message