This add-on for Blender 2.8x and 2.9x adds new Physical Camera, Physical Light settings and a LightMixer interface for EEVEE, Cycles and LuxCore 2.5.
Important: Photographer 3 development has ended and the add-on will only receive compatibility fixes.
Photographer 4 will receive free updates during 2021.
Photographer 4 exclusive features:
- LightMixer, a user-friendly interface to manage the lights in your scene.
- Optical Vignetting and Bokeh textures support for cameras.
- A revamped UI, for a more streamlined workflow.
- Lots of small quality-of-life improvements and stability fixes.
Includes previous version features:
- Exposure using real camera settings (ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed) or more artist-friendly controls (EV value)
- Physical Light units (Lumen, Candela, Lux) with Color temperature and Presets
- Auto Exposure in viewport
- Lens Tilt and Automatic Tilt for Archviz
- Motion Blur control using Shutter Speed or Shutter Angle
- White Balancing with viewport picker
- Resolution per camera with artist-friendly presets
- Autofocus (Single, Continuous or Tracking)
- Camera list and Master Camera that can switch between cameras
- Animation of Physical Cameras and Physical Lights is now supported.
- Easy-to-use Camera Targets
- Render Queue to render one or all cameras at once, incrementally saving your images as well as storing them in new render slots.
- Focus Plane to visualize the camera focus distance.
Please watch videos on my Youtube channel for more information (keep in mind that the add-on has been updated since and some new features might not be visible in the older videos).