Ice Tools Pro is a modular boolean and draw based modelling tool designed to assist hard surface workflows and modeling by way of retopology in an intuitive and non-intrusive fashion.
- Draw based modular boolean cut, add and slice functions complete with depth, offset and symmetry control
- Draw objects can be used to build up existing models or use them for boolean operations
- Fast modular boolean workflows while also letting you manage boolean modifier objects with great ease and less operators
- You can achieve complete modular workflow while building sci-fi environments or characters
- Innovative and fast symmetry operator making use of the mirror modifier
- Use “link modifiers” to quickly shape starter geometries
- Extract mesh faces to create unique shapes for boolean operations
- Retopology functions to assist in building organic to hard surface assets
- Auxilliary functions like the ghost knife, convert to wire curve and draw poly face to assist in your modelling whether in object or edit mode
To install, copy the icetools_ev.py file to your add-ons folder then enable it in user preferences.
PDF guide is included in the download.
The default hotkey for the pie menu is Ctrl+Shift+X, you can change this in the user preferences settings of the add-on.
Follow the Creative Bundle thread in the blenderartists.org forums to keep track of updates for the add-ons or ask any questions and report bugs there.
The Ice Tools Pro add-on is part of the Creative Bundle pack.
* All updates are free.