Ice Tools Pro is a modular boolean and draw based modelling tool designed to assist hard surface workflows and modeling by way of retopology in an intuitive and non-intrusive fashion.
Ice Tools Pro is part of the Creative Bundle pack. If you want to experience everything the add-on has to offer be sure to purchase that instead as these add-ons are made to compliment each other.
(PDF guides are currently being reworked. It will be passed along with the next update. Check out the readme file for installation instructions, contacts and resources.)
- Draw based modular boolean cut, add and slice functions complete with depth, offset and symmetry control
- Draw objects can be used to build up existing models or use them for boolean operations
- Fast modular boolean workflows while also letting you manage boolean modifier objects with great ease and less operators
- You can achieve complete modular workflow while building sci-fi environments or characters
- Innovative and fast symmetry operator making use of the mirror modifier
- Use “link modifiers” to quickly shape starter geometries
- Extract mesh faces to create unique shapes for boolean operations
- Retopology functions to assist in building organic to hard surface assets
- Auxilliary functions like the ghost knife, convert to wire curve and draw poly face to assist in your modelling whether in object or edit mode
The default hotkey for the pie menu is Ctrl+Shift+X, you can change this in the user preferences settings of the add-on.
Visit my Patreon for free .blend scenes where the add-ons are used.
Download files has backward versions for compatibility purposes . Use the latest numbered version.
* All updates are free.