HDRI Lighting & Studio Editor
Looking for a great lighting solution for your 3D art?
This HDRI Editor for Blender is an addon that will allow you to make professional looking environment lighting and it’s perfectly suited for character renders, product renders, studio renders and motion graphics regardless of your software of your choice.
Featured by Evermotion & CGPress!
- 16bit and 32bit editing for OpenEXR and Radiance HDR
- Real time updates in preview render for Cycles.
- Procedural shapes such as Ellipses and Polygon shapes (triangles, squares, pentagons etc)
- Mix any Image with procedural lights or use a FlatColor or a Gradient Fill. Gradient Fill comes with various default Blender color interpolations, plus Linear, Radial and ConicalFalloffs with advanced controls for each.
- Multiple Blend Modes supported: Mix, Add, Multiply
- Painting tools in Blender allow you to paint light where you wish on the HDR environment and mix the result with procedural light objects.
- Light linking for single object. Including/Excluding Lists coming in Blender 2.8
- Independent light bulb settings with brightness curve editing.
- Use light layers to create the perfect lighting environment.
- Save the 32bit image as HDR or OpenEXR
Instructions for installation and usage are included in the downloadable files.
Support for Blender 2.78 and 2.79. Only official releases are supported, for development builds use at your own risk
Rate if you like the plugin!
You need to click finish to commit your changes to the HDRI, after that the undo function will be restored.
Don't worry, as long as you click edit and you are using the same HDRI file, your previous changes won't be lost, the lights are still fully editable.
Please disable Transparent Region from Blender Preferences.
Please name the plugin folder in the blender addon folder without any commas or dots, otherwise you won’t be able to install the plugin!!!
Purchase this item to leave a review!