Blender add-on for texturing by projection mapping multiple images to one UV layer with non-destructive workflow.
- UDIM support.
- No need in UV Projection from View, project images on existing UV.
- More versatile than Apply Camera Image.
- Use Image References (Empties) as decals.
- Alpha channel supported.
- Project on multiple objects at once.
- Projections from multiple cameras and empties execute simultaneously.
- Optional shadowing - projections won't pass through objects.
- Support and constant updates. Community suggested features.
download the latest version as ZIP archive and install it in Blender
without unzip: Edit -> Preferences -> Add-ons -> Install ->
When add-on is activated the Eyek panel will appear on the right side of 3D viewport.
How to use:
- Set Background Images on your Cameras and/or add some Reference Images.
- Place Cameras/Images as you want them to project on your Objects.
- Select Cameras/Images and Objects.
- Run Eyek.
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||27 days ago|
|Software Version||2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message