Creative Flow add-on is a part of the Creative Bundle product along with Random Flow which sells for a bundle price.
Use code: bgdiscount25 for 25% discount for the rest of my product after purchasing a single one.
add-on packs most of
actions for easier workflows whether it’s organic or hard surface
modeling. Operators like Draw Faces, Extract Faces, Auto Mirror,
Boolean features, Data Transfer features, Extras tools etc. allow you
to work with extreme
also a great support add-on for Random Flow.
Creative Flow tutorials in Youtube.
Watch this Youtube playlist for version changelogs.
add-on is always coded to the present official version of Blender if
– Allows you to draw faces that can be used as basemesh or for
– Takes advantage of the target meshes topology to create faces
that can be used as basemesh or for boolean.
– Fast mirror operator that can work on multiple objects.
– Boolean operators that allow you to work and manage booleans
Transfer Features –
Data transfer refers to copying normals from another mesh to get rid
of artifacts or shading errors.
– Operators like Grid Project and Quad Slice makes it easy to turn
angular ngon models to quads.
– This allows you to use the edit mode boolean feature in Blender
much faster and better.
– A collection of operators that makes it easier to assign, select
or pick vertex colors.
– This is a collection of tools that maybe useful for some
F4 in the viewport to and go to Preferences > Add-ons. Use the
Install button found there on the zip file downloaded from the store.
I repeat, the zip file itself not the contents inside. After that,
just enable the add-on. You can search for it by typing its name in
the search bar.
the community of users in our Discord
menu hotkeys: Ctrl+Shift+X
my Patreon for
free .blend scenes where the add-ons are used.
All updates are free.