A complete step-by-step production guide of a Jeep Wrangler including a fully detailed interior, customizable shaders, studio environment creation, and rendering in Cycles. Car modeling is one of the biggest 3d topics there is, and this might just be the biggest course on the topic there is.
Check out what’s included in this Blender course:
- Step by step modeling for every part of the Jeep, inside and out.
- Learn new hard surface modeling techniques that allow you to achieve perfect results when adding details to curved surfaces.
- Create totally customizable shaders including car paint with flakes, metals, plastics, glass, leather, tire rubber, and more!
- Set up a studio, lighting, and an HDR environment for the final render in Cycles.
- Techniques for drawing your own car blueprints using Blender.
- The final Jeep model is also included!
This course includes over 40 hours of video showing every step of the creation process for every part of the jeep. So whether you’re interested in following the course all the way through or using this as a production guide for your own projects, this course is packed with information and tons of hard surface modeling techniques to learn from.
Free Course Preview
Want to check out some of the course? Click here to watch a full free chapter on YouTube on modeling the rims.
Section 1: Introduction
This section of the course includes an introduction, chapter on user preferences, and a video introducing you to a clever way to use modifiers to avoid creasing when adding details to curved surfaces.
Section 2: Modeling
This section covers modeling every part of the Jeep.
Section 3: Shading
This section covers creating every shade for every part of the Jeep. This will also cover how to make these shaders fully customizable by putting nodes into node groups.
Section 4: Rendering
This section covers creating the studio environment and lighting for the final render.
Section 5: Bonus Material
This section includes techniques for drawing your own car blueprints using Blender as well as a chapter on how to tweak your studio environment for the perfect shots.
No FAQ's found for this product.
Purchase this item to leave a review!