ColorMatching - an add-on for searching and matching the closest colors from standardized color-fans.
“3D Viewport” window – N-panel – ColorMatch
- Set the required color in the “Color” field or use an eyedropper to get it from a scene object.
- Press “Search NCS” (RAL classic, RAL design, RAL effect) button to search for some closest colors from the required color system color-fan.
- The “Add RGB Color” button under each found color adds the RGB node to the active material node tree for all selected meshes.
- The “Copy to Clipboard” button puts the search results to the clipboard.
- "Matching count" change this value to get more or less founded colors.
Color-fan databases were got from the open Internet sources and colors may differ from real!