This feature is included in Blender now:
The Camera Size Presets Blender Addon allows you to quickly change back and forth between preset aspect ratios as well as custom ones.
In a recent update, it was made possible to add custom sizes via the addon preferences. Meaning it can speed up your time navigating the Blender interface and changing settings.
What are Aspect Ratios?
The aspect ratio of an image or video controls how wide the image is and how tall it is. for example a 4:2 aspect ratio, is twice as wide as it is tall. And a 1:1 aspect ratio is exactly square.
Different websites and apps ask for different aspect ratios, to fit with their website better. Which is one of the things that makes the camera size presets blender addon so handy.
Aspect Ratio Presets Included:
- 640 x 480 – Standard Definition
- 1280 x 720 – High Definition
- 1920 x 1080 – Full High Definition
- 2560 x 1440 – Quad HD
- 3840 x 2160 – 4K
- 1200 x 1800 – 6 x 4 Inches
- 1500 x 2100 – 5 x 7 Inches
- 2400 x 3000 – 10 x 8 Inches
- 3400 x 4400 – 8.5 x 11 Inches
- 3600 x 5400 – 12 x 18 Inches
- 1080 x 1080 – Instagram Post
- 1080 x 1920 – Story
- 1200 x 630 – Facebook Post
- 500 x 500 – Profile Picture
- 900 x 450 – Twitter Post
- Five custom options which can be edited in the addon preferences menu
For bug reports and information, you can visit the addon page here: https://blenderhub.net/camera-size-presets-for-blender/
This addon has been created by Tobin, who is also the creator of a Blender blog, called https://blenderhub.net/ which is a place he shares addons that he thinks people will benefit from.
This addon, is also available for free on Gumroad, but I appreciate you supporting my work, by buying it here.
This addon was created using Serpens.
Check Out Serpens