Working with Unity has never been easier!
B2U is the In-House solution developed by Cogumelo Softworks for Exporting Prefabs and Scenes from Blender to Unity. For those that work with interactive ambient, archviz and games that need to export models from Blender to Unity this tool will make your daily work a lot easier!
What is B2U?
B2U is a general-purpose Blender to Unity exporter, that provide a faster, more powerful and easier workflow to export Blender data to Unity
Do I Need It?
If you work with Blender and Unity you know how hard it is to export a simple object using the normal pipeline and the build-in exporter. Most of your time is spent fixing rotation and many other transform problems while other features are not supported at all as Eevee materials. If you want to master the use of Blender with Unity then B2U is for you.
What Features B2U Have?
B2U was designed as an In-House solution, so it has everything that a studio needs to export your scenes such as:
- Prefab Export: Export Prefabs with correct transformations (Loc/Rot/Size), Eevee materials, textures, and configure Unity properties inside Blender.
- Scene Export: Export full scenes with instances and nested prefabs support. Multiple instances in Blender are instances of the same prefab at Unity. Enable the power of static batch in fully exported scenes.
- Eevee Materials: Configure Unity materials inside Blender using Eevee Principled node as base and export to Build-in, HDRP and URP Render Pipelines
- Texture Export: External or internal (packed) textures, we handle it all for you.
- Automatic Folder Management: Select just one base folder and we handle all the folder management of the exported scene. Or you can set it manually to better suit your project management.
- Export Collections as Nested Prefabs: Blender Collections can be exported as nested prefabs with support to parented object and more.
- Lights: Export Lights to Unity has never been easier in our scene importer.
- Camera Export: Export cameras to Unity and make your perfect frame inside Blender.
- More Coming! Much more features are coming, so tell us what you need to make B2U the best tool for you?
Why should I buy it?
We are a small studio from Brazil and we have already done some great things for Blender such as Graph Theme and BoolTool add-on. We want to support BF with Blender development as well, so we’re assigning part of all sales for the BF Development Fund. That’s our way of saying thanks to BF for all the good stuff that they have done.
On top of it, B2U is the Best solution for exporting from Blender to Unity on the Market, so if you just want a tool to work with, B2U is what you need!
- Fix bugs with Location and Units (Fixed by Nutter)
- Fix Prefab names with suffix identifier appearing other than in start (Fixed by Nutter)
- Automatically fix some material names if needed (Remove spaces and some other invalid characters)
- Added Support to Empty Objects in Scene and Collection Export (See troubleshoot).
- Fix Bugs exporting Lights from Eevee
- New core to Support to Blender 2.8x
- New importer system to Support Unity 2019.3
- Support to Build-In, HDRP and URP Shaders.
- Now Based on Eevee for Blender's Previews
- Unified material setup at the Principled in Eevee
- Transparency Settings are now based on Eevee Settings for Build-in Pipeline
- Fixed many bugs and new UI improvements
V1.31 - Hotfix
- Fix showstopper bug in group data import/export
- Support to Unity 2018.3 (older versions was deprecated due many changes in Unity)
- New documentation website: http://cogumelosoftworks.com/b2udocs
- Implements the new Unity's Prefab system. Now Scenes and Groups implement nested prefabs!
- Auto Reimport Scene and Groups instanciated
- B2U Material Export was redone from the ground up to a much better and easy to use system!
- Colors are now exported as Hex sRGB (Gamma Corrected)
- Fixed many bugs and general cleanup the code
- Better support to Unity 2018.1
- Force External Materials (Legacy Mode) on Import Models
- Rework the Color Interface to Support RGBA
- Fix typo in "Default Layer"
- Fix Bugs copying "Non Packed" Textures of Blender
- Fix Bugs exporting "Unlit Texture" Materials
- Rework the PBR Node to use the Standard (Roughness Setup)
- UV Repeat Bug seems fixed in Blender 2.79b and Unity 2018.1
- Fixed package that wrongly included unused files.
- Automatically convert relative to absolute paths
- Added Inicial (Experimental) Support to BI node materials
- Better UI Tooltips and Warnings
- Many more handlers for exceptions when using BI materials, lights and others.
- Better package organization
- Pre material nodes and custom node interfaces
- New folder struct system
- New scene reconstruction system
- New UI polish and context menus
- Bug fix in many areas as group import, light, material and textures
- Added support to parented objects in group import
- Only export visible objects (visible layers and non hided objects)
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 4 years ago|
|Software Version||2.83, 2.9|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message