There are so many elements that have to come together to create an interior render, most of them are fiddly and time-consuming to make.
But they are essential to have or your scene just won't feel realistic - one of the main time consumers (and necessary elements!) is the rooms architrave/skirting's and edges.
So to save your time, here is a pack of 12 different architrave/skirting's each with matching edgings.
Each architrave/skirting has a convex and a concave corner so you can go in any direction. Each edging has a 90 degree corner. Edgings can be used for picture frames, door frames, edgings/decoration for cupboards, units, cabinets, it's up to you, the skies the limit!
Important: this is not a modifier or an add-on! These are modeled meshes that you can cut & lengthen, mirror and extrude to fit your scene.
What you will get in this pack:
- .blend with models
- 12 different skirting/architrave models
- 12 matching edging models
- I have called the models skirting in the .blend but they can be used for either architraves or skirting's
- Skirting .11 has two versions - it is the same design but one has a concave feature, the other a convex feature - each comes with it's own edging of course. These designs could be used together in the same interior for a snazzy look.
- The models have NOT been UV unwrapped or textured.