True Terrain 3.0 is here!
True Terrain is an addon attempting to be a one-stop-shop for all Terrain creation inside of Blender. The image above was created using ONLY True-Terrain, that's right, all the materials, Trees, and Rocks all from one addon!
Who is this for?
Everyone and anyone who has the need for fast terrain creation: Concept artists, short filmmakers, hobbyists; anyone who needs hyper-realistic terrains at the touch of a button!
If you're sick of buying addon after addon, or asset after asset, appending files into new scenes each time you need them, then this addon is for you! You can TRY IT HERE
Do you need to create some realistic product renders?...
True-Terrain gives you, the user, the ultimate level of control, with a fully bespoke UI which will take you from creating terrain meshes, all the way from adding your terrain to final render!
All PBR assets, with shader sliders for all the particle systems, like age, freshness, wetness, age patches:
50+ Materals, with rapid material switching:
And rapid particle placement, with options to create default particle settings:
The ultimate Procedural water...
Why this over other products?
True Terrain is THE ONLY product on the marketplace that offers terrain creation, shading, foliage systems, tree systems, rock systems and water creation all in one place!
True terrain is literally the one-stop-shop for creating a whole environment all under one product...
This means True terrain gives you, the user, all the control, and assets you need for creating wonderfully beautiful environment systems, meaning you don't need 5 different addons which can cost a fair penny, it also means you don't need to go any buy individual assets, which again can cost upward of 100s of dollars. You get it all in one place for $55 USD.
What exactly does your money get you?
- 28 PBR ground materials
- 26 PBR Rock materials
- Material mixing based on geometry
- Dust creation
- Snow creation
- 8 Rock systems, comprising of 20+ models
- 4 Tree particle systems
- 8 Grass particle systems
- Water creation, using a single plane and a procedural water shader
- A 3 tab UI
- Shader tab for creating your perfect terrain shader and adding adaptive subdivision
- Particle tab for adding and managing your particle systems
- Water tab for adding and perfecting a procedural water object
- FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE
- New mixing nodes built into the addon for rocks and grounds, allowing you to mix a second material into both.
- New shoreline option added to the ground tab, this adds a shoreline material to your mesh, for added realism. This is controlled with an Empty that imports in the scene, called "shore empty"
- Snow shader rework. The snow shader now has more obvious options, more control over where snow is generated, and how the snow-falls.
- New water shader that comes with overhauled wave generation, ripple generation, OCEAN FOAM and SHORELINE FOAM!!!
- ANTI-TILING! You can now enable the anti-tile function inside the material tab, which means you will no longer get repetitive patterns across your terrains.
- Wetness function added to ALL materials, meaning you can now change this value, and instead of becoming glossy and white, it will accurately simulate a wet surface
- Eevee bug on Macs. Anyone with a pink object, now click the button in the Eevee fix subpanel, and this will now work.
- Particle default options:
- Active to defaults now works
- default options now no longer disable the emitter option
- All particles now render in at their exact scale, meaning that when you scale your scene up accurately, your grass and trees will always be the real-world size.
- Some pink textures showing on trees for some users
- Unsightly displacement values when you first add your materials
- Water displacement fixed, now displacement only shows on the outward Z value of the object, meaning you will not produce unwanted geometry along the bottom, and sides of the water mesh.
- Re-optimised meshes for the low-poly trees. Meaning you can now get more of them in a scene.
- Add new material blending options
- add an anti-tile feature
- add more materials
- create a new Terrain generation tool *possibly*