Generate PBR textures from any image in Blender!
Super Texture is a one-click addon for generating multiple PBR maps from a single image.
- No 3rd party software!
- No generated image files!
- Dynamic properties!
- Instant outputs!
One Image, Many Results
Super Texture will automatically provide the following texture maps for 1 image:
- Parallax (optional)
Entirely built from material nodes, this addon provides maximum flexibility and speed with native Blender support. No fragile dependencies or file I/O. All results are instantly generated, formatted correctly and ready for PBR materials.
One Click Deployment
Super Texture encapsulates any image texture intelligently allowing for simple one click operation. No importing or fragile color ramps. One click add. Once click remove. Simple, easy, fast.
Flexible parameters with instant results. No waiting for exporting and re-importing. Tweak settings individually for each image with the possibility for animation as well.
Super Texture is immediately ready for baking, simply connect the desired maps to a Principled BSDF shader, assign the target image and click bake! No extra setup required.
- Shadow Removal and AO
- Height map generation
- Parallax maps (optimized)
- Procedural texture support
- Custom node group support
- Anti-tile supported
- Normal map generation with Gaussian fall-off
- Bump map generation
- Blender 3.0 support
Bring your textures to life!
- Super Texture addon
- Demo Blender file
- User Manual
- Free lifetime updates
- Good karma for supporting the Blender Foundation :)
Version 1.83: Improvements
- Image properties interpolation, projection, extension are now correctly copied across.
- Initial image vector input is preserved instead of being replaced by UV texture coordinates.
Version 1.82: Preset Parameters
Customization of default values is now possible through the addon preferences.
Version 1.8: More Features, Better Results!
- Normal generation algorithm upgrade: Better normals, faster results, more control!
- Shadow Removal Parameter
- Ambient Occlusion (AO) generation
- Better luminosity estimation
- Improved roughness behaviour
- Updated user manual
- Updated demo file
- Height blur now also works with parallax
- Better default Values
- Better ordering of fields
- Better selection / deselection behaviour when applying and removing Super Texture
- Corrected bug with alpha when using node groups as input
- Blender 3.0 support
Version 1.73 Image Alpha Support
- Added Image Alpha output to Super Texture Node group
- Automatic linking of Super Texture Output to Principled BSDF Alpha field.
Version 1.72 Minor Bug Fixes
- Minor Bug fix that was previously causing texture coordinates to map incorrectly
- Fixed bug that would prevent multiple instances of Super Texture from existing on the same material
- Anti-Seam Support
Version 1.7 Dynamic Parallax maps + Improvements:
- Height map upgrade (smoother + better range)
- Dynamically Generated Parallax Maps (optimized)
- Cleaning of unused node groups
- Texture coordinates now more accessible
- Better Addon download packaging
- Super Texture Tab in menu
- Documentation update
- Various other performance improvements and bug fixes
Version 1.6 Normal map Upgrade:
- Sobel Operator Kernel used for Image Normal map generation
- Normal Map Downsampling and Supersampling
- Fixed bug that would cause Blender to crash with undo (unlinked data)
- Speed optimizations
- More image controls
- Rewritten manual
- Automatic linking of Roughness and Normal maps if Base Color connected
- Automatic image / procedural detection and optimized normal generation
- Optimized packaging (via Node2Code)
- New contrast field added to make low contrast images easier to work with.
- Improvements to unused node-group removal
- Minor bug fixes
- User manual + demo updates
- Better addon organization
- Inconsistent normal map fix
Version 1.4 (Massive Update):
- Duplication bug fix: Previously caused by using same Super Texture node group on another material and removing it from one, un-linking data from the other. Now Super Texture checks if node groups are being used on other materials before removing them.
- Full Procedural Texture Support
- Custom Node Group Support
- Anti-Tile Support
- Better descriptions and code clean up
- Road map completed!
- Better height-map generation with irregularities
- Corrected workflow (Specular now listed as non-PBR)
- Corrected user manual and demo file (thanks to Quang)
- Removed Normal strength (obsolete)
- Eevee / 2.8 Version Released!
- Much better normal map generation, height-map blurring now separated from texture blurring allowing for significantly better detail.
- New Height Blur field
- Updated user manual
- Displacement output added
- Minor fixes and name changes
- Super Texture now takes in texture coordinates as a parameter when applying to an image.
- Multiple image deployment is now implemented. Simply select any number of images and apply Super Texture with 1 click!
|Dev Fund Contributor|
|Published||almost 5 years ago|
|Blender Version||2.77, 2.78, 2.79, 2.8, 2.81, 2.82, 2.83, 2.9, 2.91, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6|
Have questions before purchasing?
Contact the Creator with your questions right now.Login to Message