High detail, high quality, production ready, aimed at architectural visualization for Cycles and Eevee render engines:
STUDIO LIGHTING 01
General object description:
This is a High Dynamic Range Image used for lighting the scene. It realistically mimicks a real world photographic studio.
- 6 realistic light sources in total
- Resolutions of 1K, 2K, 4K, 8K and 16K
- OpenEXR 32bit (float) per channel file format
- Linear color space (sRGB Linear)
Strengths of the light sources:
- Keylight (4x4 grid): 5.6
- Keylight (rectangular): 8.0
- Fill light (circular): 8.0
- Rim lights: 4.0 each
The center of the coordinate system of this HDRI is at 77cm above stage level (which is roughly a desktop height), which in turn is 12cm above the floor. 89cm in total.
The package includes:
- 5 OpenEXR files, one for each resolution
- 1 JPG preview file of the HDRI at 1.2K
- 1 JPG sample render of four dummy objects lit by the HDRI (each dummy with a different material applied)
- Documentation PDF
The HDRI has real world dimensions. The studio is 12 x 8 x 4 m.
Made in Blender 2.8. Compatible with Blender 2.8+. Rendered in Cycles at 1024 samples with denoising.
If you like this product and find it useful please rate it and leave a review on its product page.
If you have any questions or would like to send me a message please do so via the BlenderMarket message system.
The files are ZIPped into 14 100MB chunks for easy uploading/downloading. I recommend using the free 7-Zip to unpack the multipart ZIP.