Shader Pack for Architectural Visualisation - Vol.2
This is volume two of the Shader Pack for Blender Cycles, with materials that are commonly used for architectural renderings. This pack contains six high quality, photorealistic materials and a free bonus model of a leather couch seater. All materials are organised in clean and easy to use shader nodes, with all important values at hand.
Along with the shader pack you will get a free bonus model of a leather couch seater!
Full documentation is included as a 9 Page PDF, which explains all the shaders and their functions. The given materials are:
- Beech Parquet Floor: A seamless tileable decent looking floor, made of beech wood.
- Blue Glass Tiles: A seamless tileable surface with small glass tiles in blue, ideal for the use in kitchens, bathrooms of swimming pools.
- Polished Concrete: Shiny, yet fine structured concrete with a decent gloss finish, for the use of floors, especially for larger halls.
- Metal Gold: Noble looking high reflective fresnel surface for cutlery, jewelry or accessories and all kinds of application
- Vintage Leather Red: Slightly worn, yet noble looking leather for all kinds of furniture, jackets or bags
- Dark Brown Leather: Nice looking leather for all kinds of furniture, jackets, shoes or bags
The textures for concrete, and beech parquet are 8192x8192 in Size. The textures for the blue glass tiles are 7750x7750 in Size. The textures for the two leather shaders are 4096x4096 in size. All Textures are jpg Format.